Operations Manager - Extra Care Schemes (BBBH5075) Bolton, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum + + Company Benefits|
Hampton’s are working in partnership with a well-known, health and social care provider who provide support for individuals with Learning disabilities and Mental Health needs. Our client are an organisation dedicated to ensuring both their service users and staff are happy, healthy and safe to achieve their full potential. They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Operations Manager to oversee the management of around 2,500hrs of care per week across several small Extra Care Schemes for Adults with a range of needs from Elderly and Dementia through to individuals with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs. This role will be a fixed term contract, with potential to join the team on a permanent basis at the end of the contract.
Salary: £35,000 + Company benefits
Location: Greater Manchester
Hours: 37hrs Mon-Fri
- 33 days Annual Leave.
- £35,000 per year salary.
- Excellent senior support team.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Mileage allowance.
- Fantastic Career development opportunities.
- Full training provided.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable evidence and success in a manager role in Adult Social Care.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC.
- Experience of working in Domiciliary Care / Extra Care schemes.
- Strong motivational skills and an adaptable management style.
- Level 5 (or working towards) in Health & Social care.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this position please email your CV to the email address provided. Alternatively, please call Scott Rogers on 01926 968 905 to discuss this position in confidence .
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK.