Location: London, England
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes - London
£70-80,000 + Bonus
Great location. Forward-thinking and progressing company. Excellent benefits package.
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Central London.
The Solutions Architect will be very client-facing therefore good customer soft skills are essential as well as a proven track-record of costing, estimations and delivering profitable solutions.
- Support Sales in the acquisition process of new customers, in particular capturing of individual customer requirements, technical consulting, design and solution proposals, as well as in tender processing.
- Support in the on-boarding and post-sales phase of SME and Enterprise customer projects.
- Conduct individual customer meetings, webinars and public webcasts.
- Represent the company at customer events, partner events and trade fairs.
- Write technical documentation and blogs.
- Evaluate third-party IT product solutions.
- Familiarise yourself about technical developments and trends in the market and among our competitors.
- Support the knowledge transfer within the Pre-Sales team, the sales department, the support and in the company.
- Capture the needs and requirements of our customers and understand how to structure them, so that they can be used for the further development of our products.
- Cloud migrations (private/public, private/hybrid and public/public is desired), as well as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, CaaS, and managed hosting
- Linux Experience
- Knowledge of Network, Monitoring, DDOS Protection, Cloud API’s, VPN, Firewalls, Load Balancers and Storage are desired.
- Experience in dealing with NoSQL and relational databases, backup & restore and disaster recovery processes will be beneficial.
- A knowledge & interest of DevOps will be highly beneficial.
- Interest and experience around Kubernetes is required.
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Samuel Platt– IT Recruitment Consultant – 01384 246 261–
Salary on offer is £70-80,000 + Bonus
Infrastructure Architect - Infrastructure Consultant - Technical Consultant – Technical Architect – Presales – Pre Sales - Solutions Architect – Solution Architect – AWS – Azure – Amazon Web Services – Cloud – Design – SaaS – IaaS – Hyper V - Linux - Devops - Docker - Kubernetes
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.