WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (20954441) Auckland, New Zealand
- Receiving and recording all incoming goods - devanning
- Dispatching of goods to customers
- Stock counts – stock transfers
- Operating the forklift
- Customer service
- Answering queries
- Some lifting involved
- Being Health and Safety conscious
To thrive in this role you’ll have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Driver licence and forklift F endorsement preferred
- A good level of physical fitness
- An easy going manner and a :can do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- A strong awareness of Health & Safety
You’ll reap the benefits of:
- Ongoing training
- Warm and friendly culture – people like working here!
You’ll be joining:
This market leader has been supplying the signage, digital print and display markets since 1982 and today, they partner in the success of businesses all over New Zealand. Since day one, it’s been their mission to make everything from sourcing product, to ordering and delivery as streamlined as possible.– they’re proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
If you are looking for that next step up the ladder…
Apply on-line now!