Executive Communications Senior Speech Writer/Editor (92046BR) New York, New York
Strong speechwriter with experience in developing high-impact, strategic communications for senior executives in financial services industry.
• Identify, propose, write and edit a broad variety of executive-level communications for internal and external audiences globally, including:
1. Speeches, talking points, op-eds, letters, etc.
2. Management/organizational memorandums
3. Client communications
4. Miscellaneous, employee-related news, notifications and information
• Provide advice and guidance to management and communications stakeholders to identify/develop key messages, appropriate tone, target audiences and suitable communications channels
• Work closely with senior executives across the organization to ensure consistent messaging among the leadership team; facilitate the sharing of information/speeches/content
• Champion a client-centric approach to communications that speaks to the needs and perspective of the target audience
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with communications, business and legal partners