DIESEL MECHANICAL FOREMAN (17/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Diesel Mechanical Foreman provides support and report to the Mechanical Group Head Assistant Division in SRF Jeddah about all Diesel matters related to F2000, F3000 & LRT class ships and Naval Forces School Jeddah.
The Diesel Mechanical Foreman surveys equipment damages and provides repairs needs.
He follows up and performs planned maintenance with deadlines respect and corrective maintenance, warranty and modernizing work.
He works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul or test sheets.
He prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety rules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Surveys equipment damages,
- Works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul on test sheets,
- Performs all preventive and corrective Diesel maintenance works SRF level,
- Participate in harbour and sea trials,
- Participates in developing technical recommendations,
- Provides technical expertise to RSNF / SRF as requested,
- Prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety rules,
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Performs other duties as assigned.