Logistic Support Analyst (SAWARI) (14/01/2022) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The mission of RDC is to provide technical support to the Engineering Support and Research Department (ESRD) and other RSNF Commands in the acquisition and maintenance of ships and related equipment, aircraft and related equipment, Marine and Special Forces ground combat systems, combat support equipment, and service support equipment. This maintenance includes preventative maintenance, repair, overhaul and modernization. In addition to providing technical input on hardware and systems, RDC also provides long range maintenance planning and ensures that all necessary elements of logistics support are suitably revised as changes are made to hardware. Work is conducted primarily in an office environment with occasional visits to ships and ship repair facilities. The results of RDC studies are provided to those assigning tasks as reports, letters and directives.
The Logistics Support Analyst (Sawari II) assists in the development and implementation of supply and maintenance policies and directives related to HM&E, communications, combat systems, combat support equipment and service support equipment associated with the F-3000 class ships. He evaluates material problems with respect to standards and long lead procurement as they relate to ship systems maintenance, overhaul and repair programs and recommends solutions and implements corrective measures as directed. He recommends alternate procurement methods and sources and coordinates supply actions with the other sections in the Supply
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements and coordinates RSNF plans, policies and procedures established for the SAWARI II Class ships
- Develops, directs and reviews all logistics requirements to satisfy support to the SAWARI II Class ships.
- Performs all research of SAWARI II Class ship related logistics tasks.
- Processes all Allowance Change Requests (ACRs) for the SAWARI II Class and prepares allowance documents affecting such change requests.
- Performs Sawari II equipment validations in connection with assigned research tasks.
- Coordinates provisioning requirements for the SAWARI II Class ships.
- Develops Integrated Logistics Support Plans for specific Sawari II systems.
- Performs standardization studies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.