Project Management Engineer (2-05-22) France
One of our prestigious client is currently looking for ''Project Management Engineer''
- Responsible of all technical / operations aspects related to the vessel package (project vessel schedule, logistics, engineering and method document review, follow-up constructions installation aids, etc…).
- Oversee the subcontractor engineering processes as needed.
- Prepare the materials and services requisitions (technical specifications, SoW, MTO, TBE, etc) related to the vessel package.
- Participate and provide recommendations during the Risk Assessment ;
- Coordinate the mobilization of the resources on board vessel and oversee crowing personel requirements.
- Manage vessels operations (mobilization demobilization, offhsore works) and various subcontractors during ossfhore installation campaigns.
- Act as project Operations engineering on coordinatting and vessel activities along the preparation and execution phases.
- Have experience with frameworks and offshore installations and offshore operations (desirable).
- GAP system experience (highly appreciated).
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to manage/ Interface with project discipline engineers / ASSET department as and when required.