MARINE ELECTRICIAN LEAD (17/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Marine Electrician Lead provides support and reports to the Electrical General Foreman Division in SRF Jeddah about all Electrical plants matters related to F2000, F3000, LRTs class ships and Naval Forces School Jeddah.
The Marine Electrician Lead surveys equipment damages and provides repairs assessment and spares needs.
He follows up and performs planned maintenance with deadlines respect and corrective maintenance, warranty and modernizing works.
He uses testing stands and tools related to Diesel field. He identifies and communicates evaluated problems.
He prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety rules.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Surveys equipment damages,
- Works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul or test sheets.
- Participates in plants trials,
- Prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety rules,
- Monitors the configuration follow-up of the delivered components and software,
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Performs other duties as assigned.