ENGINEER MARINE ELECTRICAL (17/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Engineer Marine Electrical provides technical guidance and assistance in the planning, design, maintenance, repair and alteration of shipboard electrical equipment regarding F2000, F3000 & LRT class ships and Naval Forces School Jeddah.
He provides specialized technical support to engineering division, other SRF departments, particularly in the field of alterations, modifications, systems test and integration of shipboard electrical systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides electrical systems engineering guidance and assistance in the maintenance and repair of electrical systems aboard RSNF ships,
- Provides electrical systems engineering services for related shore facilities and equipment,
- Performs technical, design and engineering services in the general field of electrical systems,
- Participates in developing technical recommendations for proposed alterations, modifications and field changes to electrical systems,
- Participates to prepare RAV, IMA, ROH,
- Participates in procedures for alignment and checkout of the electrical systems,
- Reviews and maintains Maintenance Requirement Cards for electrical systems / equipment and makes recommendations for necessary changes,
- Ensures that current configuration of electrical systems / equipment is maintained in accordance with established policy,
- Assists and participates in the evaluation of work report and the preparation of other reports involving electrical systems / equipment.
- Participates in inspections and harbour and sea tests requested by RSNF / SRF,
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Provides technical expertise to RSNF / SRF as requested.