Civil Engineer (170423) England
MPH Global Services UK Limited is one of leading talent sourcing and employing organisation, that works alongside our global clients sourcing, recruiting and appointing expert talent throughout the world. Our mission is to provide our employees the best growth opportunity in their career, competitive compensation & benefits, and excellent employee experience. We are an expert in nuclear, oil and gas recruitment and are now looking for Civil Engineers to join the growing team of one of our client’s nuclear power stations. With utmost pride and excitement, we are actively hiring for this role and looking for an aspiring individual to join the team.
- Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
- Produces the deliverables for which they are responsible (assumption notes, technical specifications,calculation notes).
- Coordinate the work of CAD Designer in conjunction with the Design Office Manager.
- Perform design activities for fastenings in concrete.
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering documents for their building.
- Create and maintain and responsible for the Design Risk Register.
- Responsible for anchorage design activities.
- Good working knowledge of Navisworks, Mathcad, Verifplantine, ANSYS
- Previous experience in a Civil Engineering role
- Design office experience
- Reinforced Concrete experience
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Experience in the nuclear sector and plant layout engineering would be advantageous
- Knowledge/understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering and especiallyknowledge of the design of fastenings in concrete.
- Knowledge of the design of reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete structures.
- Knows how to deal with the design and layout constraints.
Eligibility and security clearance
A mandatory Security clearance is required for this role and more information will be provided once you have been successful in this role.