Maintenance Assistant (EMP-MA1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
A new and exciting opportunity at our Empire Casino is here!
We are looking for an individual who is keen to join our maintenance team at our Empire Casino.
Our maintenance team is pivotal to our operation; hence your role is a crucial to ensure the venue is well maintained, undertake minor repairs and minor decorating. So our guests can continually enjoy our spectacular venues.
We also offer many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Growth & opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have some previous experience working in a maintenance position having strong attention to detail and able to maintain the records/logs. You may be requested by management to additionally undertake any appropriate tasks given.
What you will be great at:
- Daily monitoring of the plant rooms in accordance with the Venue’s Maintenance Manual.
- Undertake daily checks in accordance with the Venue’s Maintenance Manual.
- Complete Maintenance Log Requests.
- Procuring the services of existing contractors for emergency works as agreed by Management.
- Undertake minor repairs and decoration as directed by management.
- Undertake any other appropriate tasks as directed by management.
- Assist the Technical Supervisor in maintaining the following documentation:
- Contractor Service / Maintenance Records/ Maintenance Log
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the following:
1)The Venue’s Maintenance Manual
2)The Venue’s Safe Isolation Procedure
3)The Venue’s Disaster and Recovery Plan
- Inform Management and the Technical Supervisor.
- Able to safely use basic hand tools.
- Use own initiative and work autonomously.
- Understands the limitations of acquired skills and knows when to seek advice.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Communicate effectively at all business levels (a good understanding of technical English will be necessary).
- Able to work with deadlines in a fast, dynamic environment.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Maintains a high standard of personal grooming.
- Facility Maintenance Experience
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.