Pastry Chef (MAN-CDP1) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP11.44 - GBP11.44 per hour + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to take your chef career to the next level?
Then look no further!
We are actively recruiting for a Pastry Chef to join our James Martin restaurant. This is truly your time to shine and showcase your skills and experience.
This smart-casual dining restaurant with an electric atmosphere makes James Martin Restaurant a smart career move. As part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, we are committed to supporting every team member to fulfil their potential and ambitions.
You will also work alongside the James Martin team and receive some invaluable skill training and development. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Not only will you learn and receive invaluable training, but we also provide our team members with many lucrative benefits and an open cultured working environment. A workplace you will enjoy coming to everyday.
You will have the opportunity to work over time (extra pay) and tips!
We offer lucrative employee benefits; some are a taste of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Still interested? Then keep on reading!
- High level of authentic cooking skills.
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- A passion for food.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of the Club & Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
Please note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.