Mechanical Fitter (MF20) Grimsby, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP26000 per annum|
About the role
We have an immediate requirement for a fully qualified and experienced Mechanical fitter who can bring Electro/Mechanical Fitter knowledge to support our clients motor, gearbox and pump repair/overhaul engineering operations.
You should be time served and have experience in the above fields. The role will require working in a workshop environment and on customer sites. Experience on working with rotating equipment to tight tolerances and to a high standard is essential.
Day to day duties will include but not be exclusive to;
- Dismantle, testing and assembly of single phase, three phase AC motors along with DC motors
- Dismantle and assembly of gearboxes, pumps, fans and other electro-mechanical equipment
- Carrying out root cause failure analysis of assets
- Working on customer sites as required
- Operating specialised equipment on a day to day basis such as test panels, test equipments, ovens etc.
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Working within QEHS objectives
Key Candidate Skills
You must have a can do attitude, possess good communication skills and be from a time served from an engineering background.
As part of the team, you will be offered a competitive base salary with 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, pension etc.