Mechanical Fitter (Mech19) Norwich, England
|Salary:||GBP26000 - GBP27000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to work for one of the UK's leading Electric Motor Repair companies.
Ideally you will have spent considerable time in an Electric Motor Repair business, either as a Workshop Fitter or as a Site Engineer, time-served through an apprenticeship or with a minimum of 5 years active experience conducting service or remedial work on Electric Motors, Pumps, Fans, Blowers, Gearboxes, AHU'S or any similar related types of equipment.
You will be comfortable with all things mechanical as well as competent to independently, be able to strip, assess, fault find, repair and re-assemble an array of different equipment.
- Cleaning and stripping down electro-mechanical equipment (motors, pumps, fans, blowers, gearboxes, AHU's etc)
- Inspecting, testing, assessing and defining the work and parts needed
- Carrying out the service work and then re-assembling same equipment, final testing, painting and preparing for delivery
- Removing, installing or servicing equipment at customer sites
- Reacting to breakdown call outs
- Significant workshop based Electro-Mechanical (or just mechanical) fitting experience
- Similar levels of experience with Site Service activities on the same range/s of equipment
- Able to be effective when working individually or within a team
- Able to work overtime as and when required
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Full understanding of current H&S requirements
- Formal right to live and work in the UK