Maintenance Fitter (DUYAY) West Bromwich, England
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Maintenance Fitter, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will be physically fit, experienced, self-driven individual with a good work ethic and a desire to respond promptly in a busy and challenging environment.
- Previous rolling mill experience would be preferred.
- The successful candidates should hold a recognised apprenticeship to city & guilds level, or be qualified to HNC or equivalent with experience in a similar environment.
- The candidates will need to have working knowledge and hands on experience of motors, gearboxes, mechanical systems, welding, conveyors, cranes, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Experience within electrical maintenance and PLC’s would be advantageous but not essential.
- Shift patterns to include rotating between 10 hour days and 8 hour nights.
- Weekend work will also be required as necessary.
- Permanent nights also an option.
- Experience working in a heavy, high pressure production environment.
- This is a staff position with a fixed salary which will be based upon experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
FLT, Elevated platforms and a crane license would be expected