Senior Buyer (International) (VAC-33302) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP60000 per annum + global travel ,flexible working hours|
Senior Buyer (International)
Salary: to £60,000 plus global travel plus flexible working hours
Ideal skills: Buyer, Buying, Senior Buyer, Head of Purchasing, Head of Procurement, Purchasing Manager, Fashion Retail, On Line Retail, Online Retail, branded goods, luxury branded goods
Senior Buyer: My client is a rapidly growing online retail business and a market leader within their industry and are looking for an experienced Buyer to join their expanding department at what is a very exciting time for the business !. The successful person will ideally have over 3 years experience as a Buyer and will have experience of working within Fashion /Fashion Retail. You will now be looking for a new challenge and you will work on brand new product launches . This is an excellent opportunity for the right person and will suit a Buyer who is happy to travel globally as you will work with suppliers overseas as well as in the U.K
Specific duties will include:
- Supplier management – ensuring my client have a full product range available,
- Negotiating pricing and re-negotiating margin with current suppliers,
- Dealing with seasonal buys such as autumn/winter and Christmas saver packs as well as meeting up with suppliers,
- Negotiate promotional activity with suppliers as well as obtain marketing literature and point of sale,
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain cost competiveness as well as constantly reviewing gross margins,
- Forecast seasonal uplifts,
- Attending supplier meetings throughout the UK and worldwide,
- Product and stock management,
- Analysing margins.
You will be:
- Fully proficient with circa 3 years’ experience of purchasing luxury branded goods , experience in other related functions is desirable (operations, marketing etc) ensuring a wider understanding of the total business.
- Must be a team player and a great communicator, possessing interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers alike.
- You must demonstrate proven experience in negotiation and re-negotiation skills,
- Commercially astute with strong product development experience.
- Determined and driven character.
- Fully PC literate, have knowledge of critical paths and have strong numerical skills.
Excellent opportunity so call now to hear more !!