HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer (South)
Various locations - London and Southeast Airports and Midlands.
Optima Site Solutions Ltd require HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer (South) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Service Engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Adhering to current regulatory requirements.
Salary dependent upon experience. Sub Contractor will be considered.
Permanent and Contract Employment Options available
NB: Must have an Airport Pass to all major airports.
Please call Ryan Wooten on 02087839222