Location: Coventry, England
Salary: GBP18 - GBP19 per hour
Optima require a HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer
Main HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer (North/Midlands)
The HVCA Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Main Essential Job Responsibilities
- The Service Engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
Duties Will Include
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Adhering to current regulatory requirements.
If interested please call Liam at Optima on 02087839222 or txt #HVAC to 07803517545
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18.00 /hour
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.