Reception Supervisor (EMP-RS2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP28690 - GBP28690 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready for an exciting career in the heart of Leicester Square?
We have an exciting opportunity as a reception supervisor. Our reception team offer the excellent customer service that represents us at Metropolitan Gaming. Are you ready for your new career adventure with us?
We also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer:
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Enhanced salary when working from midnight until 6am.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
What the role entails:
To ensure the efficient operation of Reception and front door optimising the highest standards of service, and customer experience.
- To ensure all new recruits to the team have full awareness and knowledge of internal and external promotions, by providing training and expertise.
- To assist in the supervision and organisation of all staff within the job holders area of responsibility as directed by the Venue Director. These duties may include the preparation of rotas and monitoring of staff performance and the referral of disciplinary matters to the Venue Director.
- Supervising the enforcement of appropriate dress code.
- Supervising the monitoring of automatic entrance point and handling of challenges in this area.
- Supervising and monitoring venue capacities, ensuring adherence to licence legislation.
- To strictly comply, with all current legislation and company procedures.
- Current Licensing Regulations.
- Supervising the checking and challenging of guests and other members of the public whom look under 21 years of age ie the Challenge 21 policy.
- Supervising the observation of incoming customers and making sure they are not self-barred/barred.
- Receiving and logging telephone calls and other communications to the club.
- Managing the relevant stationery stocks for the department.
- Supervising the out of hour’s operation for all restaurant bookings and pass to restaurant management.
- Various inputting/office duties as and when required. Inputting of rating slips in a timely manner.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of customer service delivered through being courteous and technically competent.
- Always display the four key behaviours of the Customer Service model.
- Actively assess day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately.
- Positively support company wide customer service initiatives.
- Uphold and support the carrying out of the Clubs objectives.
- Create an environment which all staff will work as a team, by coaching and mentoring new members of the department.
- To ensure that a good relationship is upheld between other departments at all times to ensure guest experience is optimised.
- Ensure that all Key holders names and information are kept confidential.
- Carry out other duties as requested by Casino management.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and staff training events as and when required.
- Supervise and monitor the appearance of the reception areas, making sure they are maintained to a high standard at all times and ensure any maintenance requirements are reported and promptly actioned, and then followed up.
- Achieve the highest possible standards of personal grooming to achieve a consistent and unique image to all guests and visitors.
- Substantial previous experience in a Casino reception operation.
- Previous proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Experienced in working in a high end, dynamic operation.
- Flexible attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of current customer base, especially HVC’s and major players.
- Pro-active approach and able to work autonomously.
- Good IT skills in normal Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,) and Lotus Notes.
- Experienced in working in a team environment.
- Very comfortable when communicating with guests and fellow employees both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Maintains the highest possible standards of personal grooming.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services in order to advice guests.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK