Front Desk Coordinator (351630) Clearwater, Florida
|Salary:||USD10 - USD11 per hour + full benefits|
Established Clearwater Non-Profit Organization looking for compassionate person for immediate opportunity!
Front Desk Coordinator is a highly visible and responsible position, which demands an exceptional level of patience in dealing with the public, the ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize and effectively execute concurrent responsibilities.
MUST BE OKAY WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS: 3-11pm or 11pm-7am and be okay with weekends (whether one day or both)!!
- Greet clients and other visitors to the program site and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Gives information and assures that visitors that are going inside the camp sign a log in form, gives a visitor badge.
- Answer the telephone and forward calls to appropriate staff or volunteers
- Answers the telephone and take messages for clients and distribute them accordingly
- Receives and distributes mail to program staff members and clients
- Handles and distributes facility keys for trailers, bathrooms, vehicles, go kart, bicycle lock, kitchen, and company cars.
- Refer walk-ins who need help that is not associated to the nature of the program to community agencies and resources, including walks –ins seeking emergency assistance (food, clothing, etc)
- Distribute wrist bands to new clients and replaced the ones that need to be change
- Provides new clients with a welcoming kit that includes hygiene essentials
- Distributes to clients in as need bases towels, laundry detergent, Clorox, and hygiene products
- Keeps control and records in a log in form, the hours that clients volunteer in camp shores and activities
- Distributes emergency bus passes as well as passes authorized by case managers and maintains an updated log in with the detail information of the passes given
- Receive donations, completes in-kind donation form and gives donations received to the appropriate program staff member
- Provide feedback to the Facility Manager or Case Managers on matters related to the daily day activities of program regarding clients, volunteers or visitors issues.