Registered Nurse - Claremont - Full Time (8061) Claremont, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + super+salary sacrifice|
- Registered Nurse - Metro - Leading Aged Care Facility Provider - 73 Beds
- Full Time Hours – Combination of AM, PM & Night Shifts available
- $38-$42ph + Super + Salary Sacrifice + loading for PM Shifts
Our client is a leader in the Residential Aged Care Industry and this particular facility offers a luxury setting with 73 beds, this is the perfect balance of high-quality care and lifestyle enjoyment.
Our client lives by their values and they deliver an outstanding service to the elderly residents in their twilight years, affording them the respect and dignity that they deserve.
They are able to boast about their winning culture where they work collaboratively as a team to deliver clinical and holistic excellence, in a friendly and kind environment.
The Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for a Qualified Registered Nurse to work Permanent Full Time covering a combination of AM, PM & Night shifts - must be able to commit to permanent full time hours.
Our client will consider RN's who do not have specific aged care experience because they are happy to invest in you and offer ongoing training. You would be part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be involved in the day-to-day care of elderly residents.
About the Role:
- Evaluating and maintaining care plans to meet changing needs of residents including clinical documentation and risk assessment
- Ability to identify deterioration of residents and report immediately
- Providing clinical care including wound care, administration of medication, condition assessment and referrals
- Assisting with admission paperwork
- Support, mentor and educate care workers
- Attending to wound care
- Perform appropriate clinical practice - provide a consistent level of high-quality care to the residents
- Collaborate effectively with management, General Practitioners, Health Professionals and Service Providers
- Liaising with families to provide updates
- Comply with all relevant legislative aged care standards
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally, have some knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Full training will be offered to Graduate RNs and other non-aged care related RNs
- Must have current Influenza and COVID vaccination certification
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in delivery of person-centred care
- Good understanding of clinical risk and care assessment
- Full working rights
- National Police Clearance
What you can expect in return:
- $38-$42ph + Super + Salary Sacrifice + 15% Loading where applicable
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time Position
- Great company culture with a full complement of staff
- Work with like-minded clinical professionals
- Great career path and training
How to apply:
Please send your cv immediately by clicking 'apply now' or alternatively please call Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.