Maintenance Engineer Days (VC6237) Wakefield, England
|Salary:||GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annum|
Castle Engineering are recruiting for an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer who is multi-skilled to join a fast moving packaging business on a double days shift pattern. Working in a fast paced food packaging business across a number of lines with a variety of machines. Our client is a leading packaging specialist and can offer excellent training and development and career progression.
Your responsibilities as the Maintenance Engineer will be:
- To attend machinery breakdowns and diagnose both electrical and mechanical faults.
- You will be tasked with the speedy repair of a variety of packaging machines updating production on your progress.
- You will carry out planned maintenance activities as well as work on machinery upgrades and installations.
- You will be engaged on several CI projects across the factory including machinery moves and installations.
- Assisting the Production team where possible
- Following set procedures and guidelines with respect to food safety, hygiene, health & safety etc
- Driving your own personal development through training and work-based experience
The successful candidate will be time served with a minimum of a level 3 engineering qualification and you must also have an electrical qualification- 17th/ 18th edition ideally. You will have worked with a food packaging/production or FMCG business and be able to work at pace and under pressure. You will be a highly motivated and proactive engineer who is looking for career progression.
Multi-Skilled Engineer - electrically biased
£32-36k plus overtime
Monday-Friday - 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm