Business Administration Traineeship! (JO000076383) West Perth, Perth, Australia
Industry leading Insurance Broker looking for a Business Administrator Trainee
- Gain a Certificate III in Business Administration
- West Perth Location
MEGT (Australia) Ltd makes Apprenticeships and Traineeships happen. If you are looking at starting your career, a Traineeship is a great way to receive training and skills while you are working full time. By combining paid work and training, you will learn some of the practical skills that we require of our team and gain nationally recognised qualifications along the way.
Our client is a National Insurance Broker with the fundamental objective to provide clients with consistently high levels of service to add value to their business.
As a Business Admin Trainee, you will be working alongside and learning from highly experienced brokers. This position would suit someone looking to complete the fundamental steps to become a broker. Our Client is willing to go the extra yard with training to enable you to have a successful career. We are looking for a dedicated person with enthusiasm!
This Traineeship will be full time working hours, whilst studying to gain a Certificate III in Business Administration.
Initial duties will include:
- General Admin like answering and directing calls, ordering stationary, filing
- Provide clients with exceptional customer service
- Assist with all insurance claim related expectations
- Creating forms and completing documents
- Provide admin support to other team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this opportunity ideally you will have:
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- Completed Year 12 High School Education
- Proficient MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to demonstrate working in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills that include good judgement and open communication
- Long term career goals to grow with an Insurance Broker
- Be strong in Maths and English
- Receive a Trade qualification in Certificate III in Business Administration
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Apprenticeship
- Earn a Full time wage while working towards a qualification
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Host Employer, along with completing a pre employment medical, including drug and alcohol test.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Sharn Battaglia on 0428 340 345