Tax Manager (#Tax2021) Chula Vista, California
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD150000 per year|
Gpac is partnered with a top CPA firm in the San Diego, CA area!
They are looking to add a Tax Manager to their team.
This stable and growing firm offers its clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax! Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Manager Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated Tax Staff/ Tax Associates
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Understanding a variety of returns including Corporations, businesses, Partnerships..Etc.
- Be a hands-on leader
- Enjoy Public Accounting
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate preferred
- 4+ years of proven experience in Public Accounting
Tax Manager Compensation/ Benefits:
- Excellent benefits package
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
To be considered for this Tax Manager position or any other Tax/Audit Positions within Public Accounting, please apply with a resume.
If you have any other questions reach out to Shanai Neuman with Gpac at Shanai.Neuman@gogpac.com #LI-SN1
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.