Group Design Engineer (22751) Exeter, England
|GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum + 6.4 weeks holiday inc BH, Pension
Group Design Engineer - Exeter
£28,000 - £30,000
6.4 weeks holiday – Employee Assistance program - Free Parking – Cycle to work – Pension Scheme – Staff Discounts - and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Design Engineer to join a renowned UK wide fireplace and stove manufacturer in the Exeter Area.
With no day ever being the same the Group Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible with support for the design and specification of new products and enhancements on current products.
- Progress design projects and make sure new products achieve their target launch dates.
- Working with different teams to take a new product design brief concept through to creating detailed engineers drawings.
- Using Solid Edge to create designs in various metals and producing drawings of these components.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong new product design background.
- Design Engineering background
- Solid Edge experience
- Microsoft office package experience
Package and Benefits:
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.