Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer X3 (22983) Birmingham, England
|GBP42978 - GBP47000 per annum + holiday, pension
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£43,000 - £47,000
3 stage development plan – Employee Referral Scheme – Preferential rates for loans and savings – PPE – Free Carpark – 24/7 Employee assistance – Social environment and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large FMCG manufacturer in the Birmingham area
With no day ever being the same the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reducing downtime, improving the plants reliability and resolving breakdowns
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Working at height
- Operating cutting torch and other welding apparatus
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Electrical Engineering experience
- 17th or 18th Edition beneficial
- Experience working with in automation beneficial
- PLC experience beneficial
Package and Benefits:
- 3 stage development plan
- Employee referral scheme
- Preferential rates for loans and savings
- PPE and free carpark
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.