Finance Administrator (J9575) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annum|
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Hours: Full time
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to work with our well established client, who is one of the UK’s leading suppliers in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that holds admin or finance experience and enjoys coordinating and implementing office procedures, providing both financial and administrative support to the wider team.
The successful Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger Processing (Invoicing, reconciling of customer accounts, month end statements, check and seek approval credit requests, produce monthly debtor report for management
- Purchase Ledger Processing (Coding and posting of invoices, reconciling of supplier statements, set up new supplier accounts, process supplier payment)
- Bank Reconciliation (Preparing of monthly reconciliation, nominal ledger processing, journal processing, accruals and repayments, balance sheet reconciliations)
- Reception duties (Meet and greet all clients, visitors and customers, responsible for issuing visitors and temporary passes to all registered guests and record on the security system, answer incoming calls and direct them accordingly)
Skills and experience required for the Finance Administrator role:
- Previous experience of using Sage is essential.
- Purchase & Sales Ledger Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presented at all times with a polite and welcoming manner
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to work confidentially
How to Apply for the Finance Administrator:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email email@example.com or call our office on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Shannon.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.