Senior C# Engineer (m/f/d) (922348SGR) Zug, Schweiz
Senior C# Engineer (m/f/d) – Angular / .net / Docker/ Azure DevOps / German
For our customer Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly qualified Senior C# Engineer (m/f/d).
The core mission of our chapter (department) is the development of software for diagnostic PCR (polymerase chain reaction) instruments. The chapter supports the organization in creating and maintaining software solutions for our Roche PCR instruments. In addition, we develop connected services and tools within that ecosystem.
Our sub-chapter enables the organization to connect our instruments and services with each other and to utilize the data in different applications to provide data insights to our customers. Our responsibility is to ensure the reliable and performant data provisioning and the data privacy aspects of the data. The sub-chapter is looking for an experienced developer to support one of our Scrum teams in software development with focus on C#.
The perfect candidate:
The position we are looking for is a Senior Software Engineer in C# with an understanding of data processing, automation, source control systems, packaging and deployments. This position will be for the Digital Solutions area. The software in this area is written mostly in C#. Experience in NServiceBus and Kubernetes as well as Ansible are greatly appreciated. The candidate has to be communicative, engaged and shall be able to drive individual tasks to successful completion. Additionally the candidate shall proactively interact with stakeholders and other development teams.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produces software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines.
• Contributes to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
• Participates in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
• Provides work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
• Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications.
• Review and analysis of your source code with your peers.
• Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
• Reviews the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
• Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
• Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
• Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the team.
• Drives new technology inputs in the team.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar discipline
• Min. 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, working in agile teams
• Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies: C# (latest experience) / .Net Core, Docker / Kubernetes and GIT
• Experienced in data processing and distributed systems
• Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
• Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
• Team player
• Fluent in English necessary
Nice to Haves:
- German beneficial
• Experience within the IVD sector, preferred in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
• NServiceBus experience
• Ansible,Terraform, and Helm experience
• Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
• SAFe/SCRUM experience
• An active participant in software communities
Reference Nr.: 922348SGR
Role: Senior C# Engineer
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not fit your profile and you wish to be considered for another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this ad or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for more information about our company, our positions or our attractive Payroll-Only programme: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of highly qualified candidates for recruitment in the fields of IT, Life Science & Engineering.
We offer staff leasing & payroll services. For our candidates this is free of charge, also for Payroll we do not charge you any additional fees.