Architectural Designer (SJDDesigner) Cambridge, Massachusetts
One of our best client companies in the area is looking to add an exceptional Architectural Designer candidate to the team! This opportunity offers one of the most intriguing environments to work in, offering a great work-life balance, exciting projects and the opportunity to advance your career to the next step!
Our client is looking for an individual that has a passion for what they do! They are looking for someone that can come in and work throughout a wide-varity of commercial projects which include: Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12 Schools, Science and Tech, and many more! The environment is energetic and collaborative, offering great growth potential.
Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants.
- Assist project manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meeting.
Architectural Designer Qualifications
- Bachelor's in Architectural Engineering, Professional Registration Prefferred
- 1-3 years experience with an Architectural Design firm
- Revit proficiency required
- Proven history and portfolio showcasing excellent work
This company offers competitive pay, benefits and they only promote from within. Please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605-681-6068 today to learn more about this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.