Jnr Data Engineer/Cable (DCSDENO2103) Nottingham, England
|Salary:||GBP80 - GBP100 per day|
DCS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Jnr Data Engineers/Cable Pullers in Nottingham for a National Client.
Requirment - 4 Data Engineers/Cable Pullers
Location - Nottingham
Start Date - 03/04/17
Duration - 4 - 6 Weeks
Day Rate - £80-£100
For this role, you’ll need the following:
- CSCS Card
- Hand tools
- Terminating tools 110 punch down, Krone Tool, ModTap tester (Would be helpful)
- Full 5 Point PPE (safety boots, yellow high vis jacket, hard hat, goggles & gloves
The job will be assisting the engineers on site cary out the following tasks:-
- Installing CAT6 Data Cabling
- Terminating CAT6 Patch Panels
- Terminating CAT6 Floor Boxes and CAT6 GOP Boxes or Wall Outlets
- Testing CAT6 Structured Cabling using a Fluke tester.
- Labelling data cables, patch panels and floor outlets
- Carrying out any tasks as requested by our client on site.
Key words would include:
Data Cabling / CAT6 / CAT5E / CAT5 / / Data Installation / Terminating / Testing / Fibre Optic / Fibre Splicing / Network Cabling / Moves, Adds & Changes /
If you meet the above criteria and available to start on the given date, please apply with an updated CV or contact Scott in our office on 0161-212-2308