Interim Financial Accountant (SP35329) Christchurch, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP40000 per annum|
CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a well-established organisation based in Christchurch, Dorset, who have the requirement to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant. This role covers the current staff members’ maternity leave and is expected to last twelve months.
What will the role involve?
- Preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities in the group;
- Completion of personal and corporate tax calculations;
- Working closely with the FD to draft various reporting for senior stakeholders and the wider group;
- Preparation of Trust accounts;
- Undertake ad hoc project and reporting tasks where required.
- An ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification is beneficial but not essential;
- Experience working in a practice accounts preparation & outsourcing role is highly beneficial;
- Knowledge of Trust accounting is highly beneficial.
Additional benefits and information:
- Element of remote working;
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.