Multi Skilled Engineer (E7258) Cheddar, England
|GBP44934 - GBP49500 per annum + doe
Our client is a leading Company within the food industry. Due to a company re-structure and development within the organisation, they are looking for a number of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their expanding team as they grow as a business. If you are Mechanically or Electrically biased there is opportunities for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide front line maintenance support to the shift operations team
• Keep machinery working to the designed output efficiency
• Dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment
• Electrical, instrumentation and mechanical maintenance
• Regular PPM and scheduled maintenance and improvement works
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi Skilled Background
• Manufacturing experience is preferred
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices & continuous improvement mentality
• Must have a recognised apprenticeship to ONC/HNC
Shifts & Benefits Package:
• Shift:- 12 hours days and nights rota (2 days/ 2 nights 4 off)
• Salary:- £44,934 - £49,500 DOE
• Benefits:- 7% Non contributory pension, Life Assurance, healthcare cash back plan
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.