Payroll Accountant / Accounting Manager / AR / AP (PAYRO68597) Virginia Beach, Virginia
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD70000 per year|
***Apply to be apart of one of the best companies in Virginia Beach***
Job Details for a Payroll Accountant:
- Schedule: Typical day shift
- Pay Rate: $55,000 to $70,000 annual
Job Responsibilities & Description for a Payroll Accountant:
- Performs all activities necessary to process multi-state, bi-weekly payrolls
- Entering payroll data into complex system, verifying accuracy of figures and computations, balancing, and reconciling accounts
- Processing appropriate reports, maintaining related records, and ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
Job Requirements for Payroll Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field required and CPP designation preferred
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience and current knowledge of payroll systems.
- Current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- MS Office experience with advanced Excel skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.