Security Engineer (BBBH2148) McMahons Point, Sydney, Australia
Our client is a fantastic Fin-tech organization based In North Sydney! Looking for a confident Security Engineer to join their team! Within this role you will have the capability to provide technical thought leadership and strategic advisory services across information and digital technologies and core systems with respect to the various dimensions of technology security and cyber risk.
The role will require you to
- Understand and be able to support others in multiple security technologies such as: Endpoint security, Next Gen firewalls, Web/Email filtering, Cloud security.
- Understand the security requirements of best practice frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Work with Database/System Admin, Programmers, and Operators to ensure effective data security, integrity and recoverability procedures are always in place
- Work collaboratively with other Security team members driving a positive and cohesive security culture
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- 1+ years experience in a Information Security Engineering Role
- Experience of operating in both operational and project environments
- The ability to structure and present a concise, fact based, clear presentation of findings
- Experience with Citrix
- The ability to explain technical topics to those without a technical background is essential
If you have a passion for Security and you enjoy being able to present and communicate this to others then don’t hesitate and click the APPLY button now!