Events Coordinator (BBBH28608) Durham, North Carolina
- Our Client, the world’s largest chemical company, is seeking an Events Coordinator possessing a BS or BA in communications or related discipline and 3 - 5 years of experience coordinating and supporting national corporate events and tradeshows.
- Support activities affiliated with corporate events and tradeshows under the direction of Communications Management Staff
- Carry out tasks related to fulfillment processes and logistics
- Respond to inquiries from Community Relations and Internal Communications departments as needed.
- Utilize understanding of media, creative and technical production techniques, research methods, distribution channels and target audience to solve daily issues and coordination challenges
- Apply marketing and sales principles as they relate to the communication process
- Coordinate and organize activities while multitasking and switching gears with business demand
- Utilize writing skills and exceptional attention to detail to provide written communication as required
- Provide budget tracking and reporting logistics as needed
- BS or BA in communication or related discipline preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience coordinating and supporting national corporate events and tradeshows
- Ability and willingness to travel 35-40% including occasional weekends depending upon business need
- Computer competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/