Workday Manager, HRIS (BBBH28611) Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
- The HR Workday Manager provides HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, and extensive testing of data conversion, reports, integrations, and system functionality within this human health care pharmaceutical company.
- This position will work closely with HRIS, HR Business Partners, and IT to implement Workday HCM and Payroll.
- Full understanding of Business Process Design and Configuration
- Assist with the creation of test scripts and the documentation of test scenarios.
- Perform end to end testing: Integrations, Data Conversion, Reports, Security, System functionality
- Create advanced reports/dashboards
- Perform system regression testing for Workday updates to ensure security access and business processes are functioning as expected
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Information Technology or other related field required
- 4+ years of Workday experience required
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Dashboards preferred
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, and reporting
- 6+ years of experience in HRIS position preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Detailed orientated, focus on data accuracy and system integrity
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive data
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 10 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/