Integration Engineer (0000006) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A week in the life of an Integration Engineer:
- You will install and configure solutions onto hardware according to customer requirements and project plans.
- You will integrate the solution at customer site, connecting with the back-end and core network elements of the customer.
- You will provide updates to the Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on the work progress including actual and estimated time to complete tasks.
- You can execute customer acceptance plans.
- You will collaborate with the Development and Validation teams and create the operations and maintenance guides.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: experience with Unix systems; Shell scripting programming; SQL; Oracle database administration; LAN, WAN, web and security networks; log analysis and troubleshooting; TCP/IP protocol and client and server architectures.
- It would be preferred if you have experience/knowledge of telecom core network and work with Veritas Cluster (infoscale), WebLogic Server, SAN, RAID, Java EE, SOAP, HTTP protocols, Python, MySQL database administration, Apache and other webservers and understanding of signaling protocols.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, a strong communicator, quick learner and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team-player, organized, able to manage conflicts, analytical and a problem-solver.
- You must have a Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in systems administration, solutions delivery, integration engineering or software support.
- We are looking for someone who is able to travel [% of time domestic/international].