LGV1 Driver (Bedworth TP Aug 19) Bedworth, England
|Salary:||GBP12.84 - GBP12.84 per hour + Additional Benefits|
About the role:
We are looking for Class 1 HGV Drivers for our Bedworth Depot who are interested in working for a multi customer, market leading Logistics Company on a permanent basis.
Offering a competitive salary of: £12.84 per hour with premium rates of pay applied as and where appropriate according to the particular shift pattern that you work
We are looking for hard working and dedicated individuals to join our friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
You will work as part of a dedicated team delivering products from our Bedworth Depot to multiple stores across the UK whereby you will be involved with the customer, unloading and delivery of product. You will also work to collect products from our Suppliers and other Gist Depots to deliver these to our distribution centre.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following essential key skills, attributes and experiences:
· The appropriate driving license for our vehicles - LGV Class 1 (HGV C+E)
· At least 18 months driving experience
· No more than 6 points on your license
· A safety first approach to driving
· An understanding of temperature controlled transportation
· The ability to understand and utilise store security systems
· The ability to communicate well to those around you
· Good numerical skills – to accurately count volumes of stock and perform basic calculations
· Excellent team working skills – happily supporting and assisting those around you
· Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
· A forward thinking approach – able to identify and solve problems if they arise
· Great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise where needed
· An understanding (and possibly experience) of how a warehouse operates.
Gist Limited is a leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
We are one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
Gist has a turnover of €600m, and is a leading player in the perishable and chilled sector, although Gist's 2000+ customers cover a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors.
Our 5,000 employees operate from 40+ locations in the UK and continental Europe. Through our extensive network of sites and close partnerships we manage UK, European and global end-to-end supply chains from Europe, Asia, South America and South Africa.
Gist is owned by leading gases company The Linde Group. The Linde Group has an annual turnover of €16.7bn, through which Gist benefits from global capability, synergy and scale.