Solution Engineer/Technical BA (BBBH2825) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
The role of a Solution Engineer is to provide technical pre-sales support for new and existing clients, and to be a technical leader across the product
This role will be a critical for the success of the team to provide value and support to exisiting and new engaged clients.
The ideal candidate will come from a techncial BA background with a nack for the business side of things.
This is a hands-on role will include :
- Work closely with the sales team to drive sales from a technical perspective.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Deep understanding of process and problem solving
- Perform investigative interviews to elicit stakeholder perspectives, motivations and requirements.
- Review and analyse emerging technologies.
- Work with the client and technical solution architect to translate client needs into prioritised technical requirements.
- Architect and develop solutions alongside the product team in a pre-sales capacity.
- Develop POCs, run workshops and demonstrations with clients.
- Document and provide technical solutions in line with customers business problems.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Responsible for pre-installation requirements
- Come from a developement background would be a nice to have
- Minimum 3 years in a dedicated Pre-Sales/Sales Engineer role.
- Must have experience identifying and solutioning custom IT solutions as opposed to something straight out of the box.
- Familiar with RFI response writing
- A good understanding of web and mobile technology (Android and/or iOS)