Help Desk Network Solutions Tech (358752) Springfield, Virginia
|Salary:||USD20 - USD21 per hour|
Responsible for visiting client sites to complete the installation of multi-function office equipment and Level 1 help desk support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contacting customer POC to schedule installation as well as verify configuration.
• Visiting client sites to complete the installation of basic equipment hardware accessories.
• Multi-function device programming, such as network configuration data.
• Installation and configuration of print drivers in both local and server environments.
• Configure customer-selected scanning options.
• Transfer data such as customer address books from existing devices to new devices.
• Basic end-user training.
• Meet all company service level agreements.
• Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction by meeting clients’ needs in a courteous, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Maintaining current technical knowledge and continuously expanding knowledge of new technology and equipment.
• Working a consistent 40-hour workweek, meeting “first call” time requirements.
• True and accurate reporting. Use company ERP to account for utilization hours.
• Effective time management.
Financial Responsibilities (if applicable):
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in the IT field preferred
- Basic networking skills and aptitude required.
- Excellent customer service skills
Technical background and experience dealing with a fast-paced environment preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to clear security and background checks
- Familiarity with MS Office and Help Desk software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Frequently move MFD’s.
Special Requirements (Please list such as overnight travel, training or certification that must be completed after employment begins, etc.):