HR Operations Manager (KG10083) Essex, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum|
A great opportunity to join our global commercial client located at their UK offices in Essex has arisen for an experienced HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
Leading a local team, this role plays a key role in delivering a successful HR service for the group, this includes payroll, time management, benefits and HR administration. This role requires previous experience in a similar role due to the nature of the service and delivery. Strong stakeholder relationship management is also essential.
Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of Payroll and HR Operations.
- Administer the UK Benefits programme including a group personal pension plan and private health insurance scheme
- Manage the administration and transactional processing of associate data throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding to termination
- Partner with Global HR Operations team to ensure HR systems are correctly utilised and maintained
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement, constantly reviewing process and strategy ensuring best in class service
- Implement and manage an effective HR support model that has a self-service culture at its heart
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits and Global HR Operations to provide an efficient HR model that meets the needs of stakeholders
The successful candidate will have proven experience within an HRSS/HR Ops environment, experience of payroll and knowledge of the whole employee lifecycle. Strong reporting and process management/improvement experience as well as excellent communication/interpersonal skills is important. Experience working in a large, global commercial business will also be advantageous.