Junior HR Business Partner (10073) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Kingswood Group are proud to be working with our client, a professional services, SME based in London to recruit a generalist HR Business Partner on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will work as a true partner to the business in all areas of HR and the employee life cycle including, resourcing, performance management, employee relations, learning and development, reward and recognition. The HRBP will work closely with the HR Director on a range of projects and provide guidance to the HR Administrator.
Key skills and experience include:
- Proven track record of HR business partnering in a professional and commercial organisation.
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified (Desirable)
- Demonstrates an in depth knowledge of HR trends and practices
- Strong up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Excellent understanding across all Employee Relations disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in Talent Acquisition
- Microsoft Office experience - Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (intermediate)
- Experience of working with HR Databases and systems
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs and having the mindset of continuous improvement.
- Pro-active team player sharing skills and knowledge
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation that provides opportunity to develop and grow in a high profile industry.