Internal Communications Consultant (KG10050) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Internal Communications Specialist looking for a new opportunity to join a successful, global business located in the City of London? Then this might just be what you're looking for!
Working closely with the HR function, your team develops and delivers internal communications and strategic change communications projects aligned to the business and cultural transformation of the company.
Experience required to deliver this role successfully includes:
- An experienced internal communications consultant skilled at dealing with ambiguity, transformational change and demanding deadlines
- A team-player, who can collaborate across the business influencing outcomes and providing challenge when needed
- An ability to apply a creative lens to internal communications and display a deep knowledge of digital platforms and other internal communication channels
- Assisting and also leading on specific comms projects while managing multiple stakeholders
- Developing and delivering campaign and event comms with brilliant execution
The successful candidate will be an experienced internal communications specialist with:
- Proven ability in specified core disciplines of communications, which may include writing, design, event organisation, campaign planning, print production, merchandising, digital media
- Experience in advising and guiding colleagues on effective communications solutions to achieve best comms outcome
- Have core SharePoint skills
- Proven technical communications skills these may include digital media, audio-visual recording and editing, photo enhancement, graphics and layout, desktop publishing or other technical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful, global company where you will play a key role in the success of the business through it's employee communications. This is a 12 month FTC to start ASAP. There is flexible working available.