HRIS Lead (PeopleSoft) (KG10087) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading international professional services firm, looking to appoint an HRIS Lead with expertise in PeopleSoft to join them on a permanent basis. The position can be located in either London or Bristol.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the Senior HR Data and Systems stakeholders to map the data in and used by PeopleSoft and associated systems (Taleo, Benefits Portal, Finance systems)
- Work with the Head of HR Operations to support the development and delivery of the HRIS strategy
- Gather and document business support requirements
- Configuration: To specify, code and implement changes to the PeopleSoft system
- Liaise with external technical support teams on changes.
- To plan and manage the deployment of upgrades to PeopleSoft
- Executing the data cleansing/maintenance strategy
- Overseeing the quality of the data held in the PeopleSoft system
- Contributing to and coordinating training sessions and training materials to help train users of the PeopleSoft system
- Consider GDPR implications of all HR systems and data including integrations and changes
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in managing the configuration and maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM.
- Experience of building organisation structures, posts, roles and absence management modules in PeopleSoft and other HR systems.
- Experience of configuring and deploying Self Service elements of PeopleSoft.
- Technical PeopleSoft experience with Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, PeopleTools and strong SQL.
- Desirable - prior experience with other HR systems (Oracle, SAP, Workday or any other major HR system) ideally within a support role or project role.
- Application development experience working with PeopleSoft HR applications, with good functional knowledge.
This role offers the successful candidate an fantastic opportunity to join a leading international firm whereby they can lead and develop the HRIS strategy and make a big impact in delivering a strong HR partnering function to the business.