HR Operations Manager (KG10083) Essex, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum|
A great opportunity to join our global commercial client located at their UK offices in Essex has arisen for an experienced HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
Leading a local team, this role plays a key role in delivering a successful HR service for the group, this includes payroll, time management, benefits and HR administration. This role requires previous experience in a similar role due to the nature of the service and delivery. Strong stakeholder relationship management is also essential.
Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Guidance of the HR Shared Service/ HR Operations team in order to ensure expert advice to all stakeholders on all HR matters related to: Payroll, HR Administration, Time Management and Benefits.
- Key point of contact for all the internal clients and providers
- Accountable for checking and authorising payroll alongside an outsourced provider
- Actively drive continuous improvement and to guarantee the services, managing local projects and supporting central staff for cross country projects
- Production and management of KPIs and issue logs and monitoring of SLA among clients and providers
The successful candidate will have proven experience within an HRSS/HR Ops environment, experience of payroll and knowledge of the whole employee lifecycle. Strong reporting and process management/improvement experience as well as excellent communication/interpersonal skills is important.