Senior HR Business Partner - Technology (KG 10068) Essex, England
|Salary:||GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum|
Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with our client, a leading, global Fintech business to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to work with the EMEA Technology functions in all aspects of strategic and operational HR support and partnering. This role will be located in Essex on a permanent basis and report to the EMEA Head of HR.
This role will require the successful candidate to have a strong HR background partnering with Technology client groups and used to working in a large, complex matrix structured business. The Senior HRBP will need to ensure their client groups objectives are aligned to the overall corporate objectives, strong senior stakeholder relationship management, influencing and credibility is essential.
Core responsibilities include:
- Partner with leadership team to implement the business strategy and to develop staff.
- Provide timely and sound consultation on organisational design and culture change while promoting employment law expertise and insights.
- Implement and lead key human resources programs and functions, including but not limited to: Staffing and Recruiting; Compensation (cash, equity, incentives); Benefits – health, retirement and other benefits programs and education; Employee Relations; Employee life cycle; Performance management and metrics; Training, development and organisational learning; Recognition programs.
- Drive Talent Management – execute on talent management initiatives to promote engagement and development of all employees. These will include, first line manager training, 360 assessments, profiling tools, goal setting, and leadership development.
- Deliver Project Leadership accountable for and participate in, leading and delivering project initiatives. This includes all activities relating to either client sponsored initiatives or specific HR projects.
- Leadership Training – actively identify and deliver training programs in support of talent management goals.
Key skills and experience required:
- Solid HR leadership experience as successful strategic HR partner with shown success of linking HR strategies to the business.
- Comfortable navigating challenging forces in a dynamic workplace and industry which is high-paced with fast change.
- Will have experience in a multinational company that has a complex matrix structure.
- Ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach. Extremely comfortable working in the depths of the detail while being able to quickly acclimatise to strategic discussions.
- Proficient in employment law in Europe.
- A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness.
- Ability to adjust quickly to new demands, assimilate a vast array of information and shape priorities.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a market leading fin-tech business who having recently been through a period of expansion is looking to build a strong, commercial senior HR partnering team who can work with the business to achieve their goals.