HR Business Partner (KG10080) Berkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP48000 - GBP52000 per annum|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a growing international Tech business in a newly created HRBP role. To start ASAP this will initially be a 3 month FTC with a view to be made permanent.
This role will ideally be based in Berkshire with your client group being located across this site and Portsmouth, you will work closely with an HR Advisor supporting your business area in a generalist capacity, including ER. This is an exciting time to join this successful, growing Technology business.
Experience and knowledge required includes but not limited to:
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice
- First-hand exposure of HR in a commercially oriented business
- Proven experience of working as an HR professional in a people focused organisation
- Experience of working as a project lead on change projects including TUPE transfers, consultation on redundancy and organisation change programmes
- Knowledge and experience of advising and implementing on HR related activities to deliver the employee life cycle for an organisation
- Experience of working as part of a senior management team within an organisation
- Experience of developing, implementing and supporting directorate wide People related initiatives
- Proven experience and comprehensive track record of managing employee relations cases, including TUPE, Acquisitions, Restructuring & Redundancy
- Significant HR management experience with a proven track record in developing and implementing innovative people management solutions at an operational, tactical and strategic level
- Strong change leadership experience. Has provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation change strategies in a variety of scenarios. Has developed and delivered true strategic business change.
This role requires the successful candidate to be available to start with a short notice period (e.g. 1-2 wks) and someone who is looking to become permanent as this is preferred plan for this role. The salary is circa £50k + benefits. Some travel will be required depending on business needs.