Talent Acquisition Partner (KG10076) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity to an experienced 360 recruitment professional with a background in directly hiring within corporate services has arisen to work with one of our successful, global businesses based from their London head office.
Working as part of an expert global Talent Acquisition team, your role will be to work closely with your client group to deliver a truly professional partnership and be the subject matter expert when advising and consulting with the business on how to hire the best talent for their area. This is an exciting time to join the company, which continuously drives for high quality service and innovative offerings to its client. The Talent Acquisition team are key to this being a success by identifying the right people for the business.
What skills and experience you'll need for this opportunity:
- TA experience gathered from a range of roles and environments, but preferably skilled and experienced in working within Professional, Financial or Legal Services
- High level of communications skills, verbal and written. Plus be strong in building and developing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix, environments and creating a client focused culture
- Able to manage a high-volume workload and operate efficiently and accurately, at pace. - This role still needs the post holder to manage multiple vacancies at any one time and help out the team if and when required.
- An understanding of relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and awareness of emerging people trends and its impact on talent availability
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity, demonstrating a flexible and collaborative working style
- A self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative, as well as being part of a team.
- An understanding of applicable employment law and talent acquisition best practice.
There is some flexible working opportunities in this role but not extensive and the role will be full time based in the London office. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a truly global business, working with an expert team where you can build strong relationships and drive the successful delivery of TA.