Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist (KG10075) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP58000 - GBP67000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expert in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to join an international firm based in London to join them in developing their CSR model and leading on initiatives across the company.
Working as part of the HR function, the successful candidate will play a key role in shaping and delivering the CSR strategy for the firm both in the UK and globally. The client is open to the person coming into this role to be looking for a development opportunity as long as they can bring their expertise in CSR to the firm. There are no direct reports at this stage but the function will look to grow in the future.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the CSR programmes
- Devise and create new CSR initiatives from planning to execution
- Shape the global CSR strategy
- Maintain strong relationships and act as the main point of contact for the CSR Partners
- Develop and identify new community projects and implement similar programmes in other office locations
- Maintain an understanding of leading global trends in CSR, including sustainability and procurement
- Work closely with the global HR Team and Office Managers in local offices to deliver a true partnership role to the business to deliver CSR initiatives and solutions
Proven experience of creating and delivering CSR programmes within a Professional/Corporate environment is essential for this role as well as excellent influencing skills.