Adding Talent to Our Local Recruiting Team!
RECRUITER / PERSONNEL SUPERVISOR
Select Staffing is seeking a sharp, motivated, self-starter to join our winning team! Personnel Supervisors are confident professionals with an interest in recruiting, interviewing, and servicing clients.
Why this is a Great Opportunity:
- Quarterly Contests
- Strong base and benefits
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
- Assess Select’s ability to satisfy these needs through recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating if associates are a match.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Select.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- Solicit, interview, evaluate, select, hire and train associates. Evaluate and select the most qualified candidate for customer consideration.
- Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US. Make the appropriate documentations.
- After selecting the candidate to fill the order, instruct, train and orient associate on Select’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellence.
- Previous staffing/recruiting experience required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Apply today to join the Select Family! Want to learn more about working for Select? Click here to check out our video, "Why I Love Select."
Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: interviewer, recruit, hiring, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, human resources, recruiter, corporate recruiter, executive recruiter